Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WE are bloggers...

Well we are officially Bloggers, I never thought I'd be mixed up in this crazy world of cyberspace but here we are!!! We are ready to rule with an Iron Fist and take prisoner all who stand in our path!
Well now that I have that out of my system I guess I'm sort of glad to be here with my face all over the internet, I haven't been this popular since that special on Americas Most Wanted
But that's another story.
All kidding aside I am actually glad to be here. Right here..Right now with my son at my side watching a movie on the couch, falling asleep..and of course the love of my life, my wife Laura.
I never thougt I would be where I am today. Happy...Well we are definately not the Cleavers, and there is no Beaver,Wally, or his goofy pal Eddie.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE YOUR MOTHERS WARNED YOU ABOUT!!!


MARK